- Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Number of Participants:
- Total Token Supply:
- Available for Token Sale:
- 999600 (4.76%)
- Unsold Tokens:
- Will be reserved for specific reasons and others aspects
- Airdrop Availible:
- Restricted Areas:
- ICO token price:
- 1 (AFR) = 1 (USD)
- Sold tokens on private sale:
- Total sold tokens:
- Raised on private round:
- Total raised:
- Raised on crowdsale:
- Sold tokens on crowdsale:
- Min/Max Personal Cap:
- 100 AFR / 450000 AFR
- 49 (4.9)
- 46 (2.3)
This score is lower than the "Blockchain Service" category score for 37.9%.
Hard Cap$1 000 000
About the Afrolis
Afrolis is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. That is provided with precious metals and investments in the African geosphere. Afrolis can be managed using these online wallets such as the trust wallet, Coinomi, and the Atomic Wallet. The creation and transfer of coins are carried out on an open source cryptographic protocol. Afrolis is a speculative coin that trades against other cryptocurrencies on exchanges in accordance with market forces. Blockchain technology is the foundation of Afrolis and is the next “industrial revolution”.
Tunde FataiEconomist/Financial Manager
Mohammed ThaniMarketing Manager
Mustapha TahanProgrammer & IT Specialist
- List Afrolis Lists in ether delta exchange.
- Q4 Price hit a target high of one hundred dollars per coin.
- List Afrolis Lists in three major exchanges.
- Q4 price hits target high of 1,000 dollars per coin.
- Cryptocurrency financial body's establishment within 5 major sectors in Africa.
- Q4 price hits target high of 10,000 dollars to a coin.
- Expand cryptocurrency operations within Africa.
- Q4 price hits target high of 100,000 dollars to a coin.
- List Afrolis on all available crypto exchanges.
- Maintain market price and supply.
- Q4 price hits a target high of $100,000.
- Increase Listing in Multiple exchanges.
- Establish the Crypto ATM Initiative.