Aivia IEO at ABCC Hive(NSU)ICO
- Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Number of Participants:
- Total Token Supply:
- Available for Token Sale:
- Unsold Tokens:
- Airdrop Availible:
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Restricted Areas:
- ICO token price:
- Total sold tokens:
- Total raised:
- Raised on crowdsale:
- Sold tokens on crowdsale:
- Min/Max Personal Cap:
- 1000 AT / N/A
Hard Cap$25 000 000
- N/AVideo Games Development and Distribution
About the Aivia IEO at ABCC Hive
Aivia is a commercial network for investors and decentralized financing repositories enabled by Ethereum Smart Contracts. Fund handlers can perform and operate venture funds in few clicks. Most sufficient funds will be placed in the top rating. Investors can quickly check the movements of each fund and make a choice to hold or to exchange its assets. Their IEO will be conducted at ABCC Hive in April 2019.
Colin BreezeCEO & Co-founder
Andrew VorobyovskiPresident & Co-Founder
Anatol OstrowskiCTO & Co-founder
Viktor PulyaevCBDO CIS & Co-Founder
Marcey BrightwellChief PR Officer
Viv AnandVP of Sales
Ahsan B. AliVP of BD
Alan DavidDirector of Finance
David GreenbergDirector of BD
Dmitriy ShmalkoFullstack, blockchain Developer
Sergei Pish Back End Developer
Denis Stovba Front-End Developer
Valeriya Kruglova Front-End Developer
Julia Pelihanova Senior Project Manager
Nikita Pryhodko Technical Analyst
Maria Ostrowskaya UI&UX Designer
Alex DobrushkinBusiness Strategist
Vladyslava Kostenko Business Assistant
Tatyana Marusina HR Manager
John CioePartner at SoCal Venture Partners
Brian KusmerSenior Real Estat Client Advisor at Hague Partners
Monika ProffittEntrepreneur, Speaker, Author of Blockchain 101
Andre (Yunsoo) KimCEO of BLOCKCHAIN i
Mauro AndriottoSTO Advisor | Prof of Finance | Founder @ Andriotto Financial Services | Founder @ icoadvisors.ch | European Commission
- Apr — Jul 2017
- Idea creation, proof of concept.
- Start of development.
- Whitepaper published.
- Jul — Sep 2017
- R&D of Atomic Transactions, R&D of Autonomous Deployment of the templates for financial projects.
- PoC of extended ERC Standard for issuing of equity or assets tokens.
- Sep 2017 — Jan 2018
- Transaction Permission Layer.
- Development of Decentralized Registries for Auditors.
- Supported Crypto Currencies, Tokens, Projects, Investors Whitelist, and Custodians.
- May — Aug 2018
- Signing MOUs for pilot investment funds with existing partners.
- Q4 2018
- First PoC of Auditing Oracles Network, Launch of beta in Testnet, Refactoring of AIVIA protocol for open standard + SDK.
- Jan — Apr 2019
- The web version of Trading Terminal, Trading Funnel API, Custodian Management Layer.
- May — Jul 2019
- Support of Multiple Trading Accounts, Server Side Bots, optimized thru Backtests.
- Jul — Sep 2019
- Launch of Beta in Mainnet (Hedge Fund-DLT Templates with multi-exchange trading terminal)l, Chart Analysis Tools.
- Q4 2019
- Development of Auditing Oracles Network and 0x DEX Relayer.
- Support Ticket system for fund managers and investors.
- Listing of AIV on Exchanges.