- Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Number of Participants:
- Total Token Supply:
- Available for Token Sale:
- 180000000 (40%)
- Unsold Tokens:
- Will be Burned
- Airdrop Availible:
- ICO token price:
- 1 (APPC) = 0.27 (USD)
- Total sold tokens:
- Total raised:
- 15300000 (USD)
- Raised on crowdsale:
- 15300000 (USD)
- Sold tokens on crowdsale:
- 60 (6.0)
- 76 (3.8)
- 100 (5.0)
This score is higher than the "Business services" category score for 9.2%.
Soft Cap$2 500 000
Hard Cap$15 300 000
About the AppCoins
AppCoins is the first cryptocurrency for app stores, serving 200 million active users. It was created to create an economy of applications with a new universal language that provides confidence, transparency and openness, transferring the three most important application store streams to blockchain: advertising, in-app purchases, and developer approval.
Bounty & Airdrops
General Bounty Rules
- If your rank change during the campaign, you must contact the campaign manager.
- No negative trust/multiple accounts.
- Cheating and spamming are not allowed.
- Your rank must be at least a Member.
- Wear official Avatar and Signature.
- Make at least 20 constructive posts at least 80 characters per week.
- You should have at least 1000 followers.
- Make a creative post about AppCoins.
- Make a high-quality translation.
- No Googe Translation.
- Accepted languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Russian and German.
Paulo Trezentos CEO & Founder
Alvaro PintoCOO & Founder
Tiago C. Alves VP Asia Pacific
Ren TangVP of Product
Carolina Marçalo Head of Partnerships
João CasalHead of R&D
Luís Pinto Marketing Technologist
Diogo Pires Backend Developer
Martin UžákBackend Developer
João CastroHead of System Administration
Luís GuilhermeUI Lead
Felix LangeUX Lead
Marta Keller Head of Developers Relations
Cláudia FernandesHead of Community
Daniel KislukHead of Marketing
Frederico Santinho Android Developer
Marcelo BenitesAndroid Developer
Pedro Almedia Investors Relations
Jonathan BeckerPartner at e.ventures
Ryan TerribiliniCo-founder and CEO at Formosa Financial
- Q3 2017
- Aptoide supports AppCoins
- Q2 2018
- The Open Source reference implementation
- Q3 2018
- AppCoins Software Foundation
- Q4 2018
- Pre-load Tier 1 OEMs