- Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Number of Participants:
- Total Token Supply:
- Available for Token Sale:
- 336600000 (51%)
- Unsold Tokens:
- Will be Burned
- Airdrop Availible:
- Restricted Areas:
- United States of America
- ICO token price:
- 1 (BDG) = 0.0001 (ETH)
- Total sold tokens:
- Total raised:
- Raised on crowdsale:
- Sold tokens on crowdsale:
- BTC, EUR, ETH, USD
- 79 (7.9)
- 80 (8.0)
- 76 (3.8)
- 71 (3.51)
- 96 (4.8)
This score is higher than the "Education" category score for 20.5%.
Soft Cap$161 343
Hard Cap$8 800 500
About the BitDegree
Andrius Putna Co-founder, CEO
Balys Krikščiūnas Head of Engineering
Antanas Patašius CTO
Donatas Abraitis Lead Systems Engineer
Ervinas Rimdeika Legal
Rio Asatiani CMO
Danielius Stasiulis Co-founder, CBDO (BizDev)
Edgaras Lukosevicius IT Architect
Aurimas Lapienė Systems Engineer
Julija Sabaliauskaitė Business Assistant
Šarūnė Šaulytė Marketing Assistant
Dovilė Tarutytė Product Designer
Skirmantas Juraška Systems Architect - DevOps
Jeff Burton Major Advisor, Serial Entrepreneur, co-founder of EA
Roberto Santana Product and Strategy Advisor, Product Management Lead at Coursera
Maurice De Hond Steve JobsSchool Founder, Personalized Learning Advisor
Oleg Belousov Crypto-economy advisor, founder of Nexchange.io
Arnas Stuopelis Co-founder in advisory capacity CEO - Hostinger
Ričardas Pocius Technical advisor, Mysterium Network
- Spring 2017
- Summary of 500+ articles about web coding fundamentals was prepared.
- Polishing of the business strategy. Approaching first business partners.
- Consulting with numerous universities and blockchain companies to develop first courses.
- Summer / Autumn 2017
- Period of building Ethereum Smart Contract for upcoming BitDegree ICO event. An ERC20 token, auditing SM code.
- Development of MOOC Educational expertise partnerships.
- Marketing. BitDegree Token Crowdsale & Distribution Event.
- Winter 2017 — Spring 2018
- Launching the first Blockchain course material.
- Hire field experts to manage project expansion.
- Source the best tutors.
- Blockchain identity registry research and implementation.
- Onboard 3rd party providers.
- Course material repository and structure generalization.
- Launch first 100 courses with world’s best online learning experience.
- Q2 — Q3 2018
- Continue Blockchain knowledge improvement.
- First token scholarship issued.
- First partners accept token in BitDegree ecosystem.
- Start full-stack marketing activities, oriented on student engagement with strong influencers community & Alumni partnerships.
- Achievement and gamification tracking for students.
- Tools enabling verification of study effort.
- Study area and student achievements viewer.
- Smart incentives contract implementation.
- Mobile platform development. Students as mentors.
- 3rd party content. 3rd party assessors.
- Q4 2018
- Developed & launched a platform for Sponsors.
- Business development towards strong sponsorships with emphasis development of courses with a focus on skills in-demand.
- Creating sourcing pool for talent. Course material index.
- Sponsorship area.
- Course chunks mapping and career paths building area.