- Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Number of Participants:
- Total Token Supply:
- Available for Token Sale:
- 16000000 (40%)
- Unsold Tokens:
- Will be Burned
- Airdrop Availible:
- United States of America
- ICO token price:
- 1 (DBR) = 2 (USD)
- Total sold tokens:
- Total raised:
- 8000000 (USD)
- Raised on crowdsale:
- 8000000 (USD)
- Sold tokens on crowdsale:
- 78 (3.9)
- 92 (9.2)
- 65 (6.5)
- 62 (3.1)
- 100 (5.0)
This score is higher than the "Artificial Intelligence" category score for 8.3%.
Soft Cap$5 000 000
Hard Cap$20 000 000
About the Dbrain
Dbrain is a scalable and affordable infrastructure that allows enterprises to get high-quality AI integrated through a convenient API. Dbrain is designed to work together in secure, seamless, integrated processes for purchasing, designing and building applications, such as static image recognition, video surveillance and action detection, medical data processing, and text content analysis. The SPOCK protocol checks the quality of the data labels, ensuring the most accurate data sets.
Bounty & Airdrops
General Bounty Rules
- Follow the Dbrain Official Twitter Profile.
- Retweet at least 5 of the latest Dbrain Tweets or create 5 original Tweets per week.
- Your Twitter Audit must not be older than a month.
- Like the Dbrain Official Facebook Page.
- Share at least 2 of the latest Dbrain Facebook posts or create 2 original posts about Dbrain per week.
- Your account must be public.
- Make a minimum of 15 upvotes on threads and 8 upvotes on comments.
- Your posted threads/comments should contain news/information about the Dbrain project.
- You must have at least 10000 subscribers.
- Join the Dbrain Telegram Group.
- Contribute to the discussion whenever you feel like your reply would be helpful to others.
- Reserve the translation, post the translated announcement thread and link the whitepaper as soon as possible.
- Keeping the announcement thread moderated and active.
- Only native speakers should do translations.
- Linked whitepaper should be uploaded to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Participate here and submit your Article / Video.
- Use Grammarly.
- Articles (at least 500 words long) and Videos (at least 1:30 long) must represent original work.
- Include the link to the Dbrain Campaign at the end of your Article or in the description of your Video.
- Wear official Avatar and Signature.
- Create a minimum of 10 useful and constructive posts at least 75 characters long per week on Bitcointalk.
Dmitry Matskevich Chief Executive Officer
Aleksey Hahunov Chief Technical Officer
Dima Dewinn Chief Design Officer
Yury AlexandrovArchitect, Blockchain Developer
Maria RegnettaHead of Operations
Gleb KorneevChief Bisdev Officer
Artur Kuzin Lead Data Scientist
Andrey Kiselev Senior Data Scientist
Michael Ovsyanikov Head of Sales
Sergey Kolesnikov Senior Data Scientist
Natalia Shashkova Chief Marketing Officer
Ivan AleksandrovIR Manager
Sergey Kananykhin Head of Product
Dmitry Dubsky Lead Frontend Developer
Yobie Benjamin Co-founder of token.io
Eleanor ‘Nell’ WatsonCo-founder of Ethnicsnet
Dean PatrickFounder and managing partner of G2H2 Capital
Ed GurinovichFounder of Carprice and Carmoney
Theodosis MourouzisResearch Fellow at the UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies
Mikhail Larionov CTO BitGuild
Renat KhasanshynCo-Founder, Insurance Products & Revenue at Etherisc
Gino YuAssociate Professor, Director of Digital Entertainment and Game Development at Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Simone GiacomelliHead of Business Development, Blockchain Lead at Singularity.net
Matthew GrahamFounder and CEO at Sino Global Capital
David ChenCo-founder of Angel Vest Group
- Q3 2017
- Proof of concept and research phase to define the need for a collective AI development tool
- Assembling the team
- Q4 2017
- Product development and MVP testing on the first business clients
- Private seed round for $2.5M
- Q1 2018
- Public Alpha version of web application and Telegram bot to label and validate data for crowd workers (SPOCK)
- Coin sale
- Q2 2018
- Public Beta for training neural networks on labeled data, the mobile app for data labeling
- Dbrain coin (DBR) issue
- Q3 2018
- The launch of the fully-running blockchain platform for building AI Apps with API integration for businesses
- Partnership program for attracting business clients, active sales phase
- Q4 2018
- Scaling platform to meet new markets with a focus on ever-growing AI community and client base