EVAIO IEO at ZBG(EVA)ICO
- Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Number of Participants:
- Total Token Supply:
- Available for Token Sale:
- 4200000000 (35%)
- Unsold Tokens:
- Will be Burned
- Airdrop Availible:
- Restricted Areas:
Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herze ... All
Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, Congo (Democratic Republic of the), Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libya, Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of), Mainland China, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of), Yemen, Zimbabwe
- ICO token price:
- 1 (EVA) = 0.015 (USD)
- Sold tokens on private sale:
- Total sold tokens:
- TUSD, ZB
- Raised on private round:
- Total raised:
- Raised on pre-sale:
- Raised on crowdsale:
- Sold tokens on crowdsale:
- Min/Max Personal Cap:
- N/A / 1000 USD
- TUSD, ZB
- 48 (2.4)
This score is lower than the "Data Service" category score for 35.8%.
Hard Cap$6 000 000
About the EVAIO IEO at ZBG
EVAIO aims to become an electric vehicle decentralized database and application platform founded by ex-Tesla European senior executive Patrick De Potter, they plan to become a new vertical "electric car and blockchain" model with the help of milage mining and data contribution. EVAIO team has already built the connection with a number of electric vehicles manufacturers reaching a beneficial consensus.
Patrick De PotterCEO
Tym AdrewVP, Ecosystem
Wayne SeongVP, APAC
Yang Wen VP, Vehicle Engineering
- The first conference call with core team regarding EVAIO business model.
- Initial EVAIO design started.
- EVA wallet development completed.
- Vehicle side EVAIO hardware and software development completed.
- EVAIO Test net alive.
- Charger side EVAIO hardware and software development completed.
- Start Full Nodes Election Communication.
- Mileage Mining in a Model S implemented successful.
- Vehicle to pay Charger automatically via EVPAY.
- Full Nodes Election completed.
- EVAIO Main net alive.
- Data trade transaction completed.
- 100,000 vehicles installed with EVAIO software.