Blockchance Conference Hamburg 2019 — in Hamburg, Germany
Blockchance creates a platform for the exchange of knowledge, experience, and success and shows deep insights into distributed ledger technology and blockchain universe. The conference will open its doors for corporate partners, innovators, developers, investors, politicians, media and interested public for two days with an inspiring mix of expert talks, panel discussions, breakout sessions, exhibition zones, cultural programs, and networking breaks.
- Dr. Peter Tschentscher — First Mayor, head of the state government and honorary patron of Blockchance
- Dr. Julie Maupin — Director at IOTA Foundation and Chair of the board of Directors at INATBA
- Dr. Evan Luthra — Investor and Founder at StartupStudio and donor of the €50,000 BC19 Startup Pitch Contest
- Tom Lyons — Executive Director at ConsenSys
- Christian Schultze-Wolters — Director of Blockchain Solutions DACH at IBM