Deconomy 2019 — in Seul, Korea
Deconomy Seoul will be held in Seoul Korea on April 4-5th, 2019. Seoul event is Deconomy’s major annual event where global leaders from around the world to gather to discuss and present various topics related to cryptography, decentralized networks, economics, business, finance, law, etc. The forum will include two days of presentation and discussion and after networking parties.
- David Chaum — Cryptographer
- Ian Grigg — Financial Cryptographer
- Vitalik Buterin — Founder of Ethereum
- David Schwartz — Chief Cryptographer at Ripple
- Joseph Poon — Author of Plasma, Lightning Network
|5th April |