Fintech & Blockchain Summit 2019 — in Nigeria, Africa
It will also provide the necessary support structures for indigenous startups through opportunities of pitching and meeting up with investors. Featured at the Summit are Global impactors comprised of speakers and panelists who will share their experiences and mastery with Fintech and Blockchain to a population numbering thousands of people. The summit will encompass speeches and panel discussions on use cases, tech-talks, startup pitches and a host of networking opportunities.
- GBENGA SESAN — EEXUTIVE, PARADIGM INITIATIVE
- NATHANIEL LUZ — EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHEETAH AFRICA
- LUCKY UWAKWE — CO-FOUNDER, CHEETAH AFRICA
- OLUSESAN AMUSAN — CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP MANAGER, MICROSOFT
- ANTHONY LOPEZ — CEO EVANGELIST CAPITAL
|27th September |