TokenStars will start with tennis and football verticals. At later stages, it will utilize a shared infrastructure and launch the new verticals (poker, basketball, hockey; cinema actors, models, musicians). The football GOAL token sale is conducted simultaneously.
This project will allow swapping sport-specific tokens (ACE for tennis, GOAL for football, and others later) for the general STAR index token, so early supporters will get a priority seat in the launching verticals.
– Provides funding and promotion resources to young aspiring tennis players at the critical junior age, so they don’t drop out of professional sports.
– Decentralizes the talent sourcing process with the Global Scouts Network.
– ACE has well-balanced stimuli for talent sourcing (paying a referral fee to tennis coaches as high as their annual salary) which should provide a high-quality flow of candidates.
– Decentralizes the talent promotion process with the Global Promoters Network.
– The stimuli for talent promotion is 10% of the contract.
– Implementing DAO mechanism for making key decisions.
– Global project looking for players and sponsors worldwide.
– ACE is based on a proven business model of the talent management agency (TMA). Thus, the project risks are in execution, not in the technical barriers or lack of product-market fit.
– ACE product tokens offer token holders unmatched value (exclusive communication with stars, one-on-one training, VIP tickets and books, business endorsements well below market price, etc.).
TokenStars aims to provide funding and promotion resources to rising stars by decentralizing the talent management industry. Starting with ACE tokens for the tennis vertical, TokenStars plans to expand with new verticals: football, poker, basketball, hockey, actors, musicians, and models.
1 % of all tokens if reached 15 000 000 $ goal if less – 0.75 %