ANKR.Network is going to build their own blockchain framework which will enable distributed cloud computing (DCC) resources for commercial usage.
- Ticker: ANKR (ERC-20 token)
- Token Supply: TBA
- Tokens for Sale: 30%
- Token Price: TBA
- Hard cap: 16 000 000 USD
- Bonus: 20% on Pre-Sale
- Restricted areas: Residents of U.S / Canada / China / South Korean /Barbados & other FATF countries like Ethiopia, Iraq, Serbia, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen, Iran, North Korea are not able to participate
Summary on Metrics:
A lot of metrics are still TBA. Their private Pre-Sale has been already finished and now we are waiting for crowdsale metrics. For now, we see that the hard cap is low and only 30% of tokens are allocated for token sale.
Investors and Partners
There are a lot of famous investment funds participated in ANKR.Network Pre-Sale which brings more hype to the project. Let’s have a look at partner’s list firstly:
- Blockchain at Berkeley. Student-run, a non-profit organization created for the popularization of blockchain technology. Due to the fact that most of the executive team members where graduated from Berkeley, this partnership is evident.
- DoraHacks. A company which is organizing hackathons all over the world. Probably, this partnership will help ANKR to find talented individuals to join their team.
- QuarkChain. One of the latest blockchain projects successfully closed their crowdsale. Recently they have released TestNet and QKC (internal QuarkChain token) will be accepted at the ANKR crowdsale.
Now, let’s look at strategic investors list. By the way, due to this list, I’m sure that the project will be successful:
- NEO Global Capital. Invested in Zilliqa; Bluezelle; Ontology; Blockcloud; etc.
- Pantera Capital. Invested in Augur; Civic; ICON; etc
- DHVC. Invested in Libra Credit; TrustToken; Mainframe; Hedera Hashgraph; etc.
- OKblockchain Capital. Invested in Trip.io. Good sign for future listing on OKex.
- BlockVC. Invested in QuarkChain; DxChain; NKN; Origin Protocol; etc.
- GBIC. Invested in Taxa; Libra Credit; etc
- Kosmos. Invested in Cardstack; Chilliz; Hedera Hashgraph; etc
- Node Capital. Invested in Trip.io and FCoin
There are few more funds invested in the ANKR.Network, but those we’ve mentioned above are the most influential funds on the market.
Summary on Investors and Partners
As you may see, ANKR.Network attracted a lot of funds to their token sale and after their private sale, they left a very small amount to the crowdsale. Probably, an individual cap will be extremely low (around 0.5 ETH, I think), but these funds will push the price to the new heights to gain more profits from their investments. Moreover, a participation of OKblockchain fund almost guarantees that ANKR token will be listed on OKex right after ICO.
Telegram – 42 610 members (12.07). Very active a lot of questions about the partnership, technical details of the project and partnerships. Admins are actively answering and very gentle.
GitHub – has different repositories, most of them are forks. Demo version of the ANKR is also available.
Summary on Social Networks
ANKR does not use a bunch of social networks, instead, they have concentrated their efforts on Telegram and succeed in it. Very active telegram group with more than 40k participants gained a lot of hype around the project.
Team & Advisors
- Chandler Song – Co-founder & Product Manager. The serial entrepreneur recently has been graduated from Berkeley. Previously was working at SAP and Amazon
- Stanley Wu – Co-founder & CTO. Has 10+ years of working experience with cloud service providers. Particularly, was working at Amazon. Also graduated from Berkeley.
- Yan Li – Scientist. No working experience just graduated.
- Quanlai Li – Blockchain developer. Previously was working as an engineer at Uber.
- Akash Hosla – Blockchain developer. Currently enrolled to the Berkeley Computer science bachelor’s program. Previously was working as an intern in SAP.
- JZ Zhang – Advisor. Working with such companies as Yahoo, Cisco, AT&T. Have more than 20 years of experience in Big Data. Also founded another blockchain start-up: PDX.
- Ken Huang – Advisor. Was working at Huawei in a department of distributed enterprise applications. Previously was working for CGI Federal (5 years in total). Also was working as an advisor at PChain; Thekey; Faceter and Sharpay.
- Christel Quek – Advisor. Great content manager. Was working as a head of content in Twitter. Also founder at Bolt and advisor at Switcheo and Zilliqa.
Summary on Team & Advisors
As you see there are a lot of very experienced team members alongside those who don’t have any experience and even few current students. It is a questionable part of the project. Advisors are respectful and they can help the project to grow.
We are sure that the project will be successful due to the huge support of investment funds and great advisors. A lot of hype in the telegram and a quite small share allocated to the crowdsale will create additional demand for the ANKR tokens in future. Big amount of people won’t be allowed to participate in the crowdsale and will look for ANKR tokens on exchanges, so demand will be big and price should increase in a short-term. It is a great choice to flip tokens on the exchange.
Our grade is 5 (Very High)