Who are they?
Crypterium – is one of the companies, who is working on development of cryptocurrency bank. The main idea is to create bank which will be totally working on blockchain technology to provide its benefits (e.g lower fees, faster transactions and so on) to the clients from all over the world. Banking sector is highly competitive even within blockchain companies. There’re few others who is going to create their own blockchain banks and all of them are competitors to the Crypterium. They’re starting from mobile apps for Android and iOS and have no plans to create any physical point-of-sales, so it should be entirely online bank on blockchain.
Finally, all Crypterium’s clients will be able to exchange fiat-to-crypto within their platform and all payments will be conducted in cryptocurrencies.
Score: 5 out of 5. All information regarding project is available on their website. Whitepaper describes all sides of the project in details. Roadmap is clear and realistic.
Main features of the platform
- Lending. It’s one of the most obvious functions related to both, conventional and blockchain-based banks. All transactions are transparent, implemented scoring system, based on smart contracts to provide trusted information about borrower. The most exciting detail is that all loans are instant and worldwide. No more visits to the banks or waiting for approval. All this is functioning on smart contracts
- Mobile Banking. As it’s declared on the Crypterium’s webpage – they’ll do online banking only. First of all they will launch Android and iOS apps and later WebApp will be added. It is very trendy today to use your mobile phone for any banking activities. There is a research exists that Millennials prefer to use mobile banking and Crypterium will provide them with such opportunity.
- Merchants Solutuions. Currently, cryptocurrencies are not widely used, but trend is increasing day by day and very soon it’ll be acceptable at almost any point-of-sale in the world. Crypterium is going to provide ready-to-use solutions for merchants who wants to accept cryptocurrencies.
- Internal exchange platform. General user doesn’t know how to buy or exchange cryptocurrencies in one minute, so Crypterium is going to integrate their own exchange into the platform to make fiat-to-crypto conversion easy.
Score: 4 out of 5. Comment: They’re going to provide wide range of retail services and mostly will serve only retail clients. To build entire blockchain bank they should add some investment products to the institutional investors and VCs.
Team of the prroject
Crypterium’s Team structure: 15 members (officially mentioned on the website)
- 4 members has strong financial expertise and previous experience
- 4 members are responsible for marketing of the project
- 5 members are working on blockchain implementation
- 2 members are responsible for general & legal inquiries
As you can see, there’re enough people for each area of expertise, required to develop successful Cryptobank. Regarding responses for inquiries, it takes more than 1 business day.
Score: 4 out of 5. Comment: Everything looks good and team is quite strong. Advisors are very positive about them. The main issue is answers to inquiries.
- ICO Dates: 10.2017 – 13.01.2018
- Ticker: CRPT
- Token Price: 0001 BTC
- Current Bonus: 3 %
- Tokens for Sale: 210 000 000 CRPT
- HardCap: $47 000 000
- Entire Bounty campaign: 9 000 000 CRPT
- Raised: $34 300 000
Score: 5 out of 5. Comment: All ICO terms are clear and regulated under smart contract’s rules. Smart Contract is also accessible. Media presence is very high. You can find their ads in almost any social network.
Appendix A – REFERENCES AND SOURCES
Here you can find necessary snapshots from the official Crypterium’s website which proof our words about this project. Additionally here we’ll publish links to the project’s related information founded on the internet and published by third parties.
- Crypterium is included in the list of TOP-50 digital banks for future. #37 in the list http://bit.ly/2pwGkdk
- Most of the Crypterium’s services in one screenshoot
3. RoadMap of the project
4. Compare Cryptobank to the conventional banks: