Introducing Celer Network (CELR) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
Binance is excited to announce the next project on Binance Launchpad - Celer Network (CELR). The CELR token sale will commence at 2019/03/19 2:00 PM (UTC) and will have one session, accepting BNB only.
Token Sale Details:
- Launchpad Session Time: 2019/03/19 2:00 PM (UTC) to 2019/03/24 2:00 PM (UTC)
- Token Name: Celer Token (CELR)
- Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 CELR
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 597,014,925 CELR
- Public Token Sale Price: 1 CELR = 0.0067 USD (Prices in BNB will be set on the day of the sale)
- Token Sale Format: First come first served basis
- Individual Cap: 1,500 USD Equivalent
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
Launchpad Session Links - BNB
To learn more about the Celer Network (CELR) project, read in-depth Binance Research Report on CELR.
They have also added additional language support for Russian, Vietnamese and Korean to Binance Launchpad.
Note: Each Launchpad project requires a separate Token Purchase Agreement to be signed by each user, which can now be completed ahead of time. Please login and check your eligibility now.
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform: Afghanistan,Albania,Belarus,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Burundi,Central African Republic,China,Cote dIvoire,Cuba,Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Binance will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.