Loyakk ICO Review
In today’s world business is a very complicated process which requires a lot of knowledges and ability to take risks on your own. There are millions of details and all of them should be considered in an advanced manner. Each operation has a lot of different aspects and to take control over them entrepreneur should use different types of assistant systems such as: ERP systems, CRM solutions and so on. For now all what do we have available in the market is conventional, centralized solutions, but blockchain, as a technology, could and will disrupt all currently existing relations. It will solve problems of trust, data immutability and value transfer within the any given enterprise.
Loyakk is a blue-chip startup which is working in B2B sector and going to serve businesses with a complex solution based on blockchain. In order to be legit for an existing businesses, Loyakk has applied for a patent for their solution and after completion of the ICO they will have patented solution for small, medium and even big enterprises. Loyakk is going to solve current problems with value transfer between all participants in businesses processes: Vendors, Suppliers, Distribution channels and so on. Let’s have a look at the real-world implementation and assume where Loyakk platform would help and increase efficiency.
Loyakk is making platform called – Vega – which will have a lot of different modules making business processes more efficient and as a result to maximize profits of the each particular company.
It will use so-called “Value Webs” – some sort of internal company network which includes all aspects of an everyday operations. Each company, implemented Vega platform will have its own Value Web which will be connected to other Value Webs – other companies – through the Loyakk Network. To better understand what do they offer, we provide you with a hypothetical example.
Let’s assume that you’re an owner of vehicle factory and producing 2 types of vehicles – standard cars and commercial transport (let’s say Vans). What processes do you have everyday?
- 1. Raw materials suppliers. You should control that all necessary materials for your cars are delivered and distributed through the factory in the right time.
- 2. Internal business processes. This includes HR, salaries, accountants and so on.
- 3. Distribution channels. To sell your cars, you should build your own distribution network and provide it with all necessary marketing stuff.
- 4. Partners relationships. As a manufacturer you’ve got a lot of partners who is making your business more profitable and valuable.
All these components require different applications and at the end point all data will be mixed and should be audited by a responsible personnel which gives human’s factor to the business and increase a probability of errors. To avoid such errors, business needs all-in-one system which will guarantee that data will be immutable and accessible at any moment of time. That’s where Loyakk Vega platform comes in. Using blockchain technology it provides trustworthy system to manage all business processes in one window without need to use different software. Moreover, data could be accessible by each person who has an authority to check it and because of its distributed nature, platform will have stability and security.
Entire market for the Loyakk Vega platform is very huge because of the nature of their platform. Any existing business is a potential customer and will be interested in using Loyakk Vega platform to optimize their everyday business processes and increase efficiency. Currently the best company to describe Loyakk competitors is SAP with their products. The main advantage for Loyakk is all-in-one solution instead of different enterprise modules offered by SAP and, of course, blockchain usage which brings speed, trust and data immutability to the system.
Team of the project
Let’s have a look at the core team of the project. We have done our internal research about the core team of the Loyakk project and now will show you what do we have.
- Salim Ali. CEO and Co-founder of Loyakk. Salim Ali has very interesting previous experience alongside with dozens of recommendation. It is very strong approach to do what you really know how to do and Salim Ali is working on Loyakk platform because he has 9 years of experience in related B2B area working as a Vice President of SAP. So he really knows what to do and how to satisfy businesses with their needs.
- Jitu Telang. CTO and Co-founder of Loyakk. He has 25 years of experience including software development and business processes. There are recommendations available on the web which has been provided by his previous managers and they are positive and for sure his experience will help Loyakk platform to become the market leader.
There are other team members, but not executives, and all of them has verifiable experience and public profiles on LinkedIn. No issues with the team has been founded.
Now we will check main social networks (FB, TW, TG) of the project, to understand engagement level and potential number of supporters for the project.
- Facebook. Around 3k followers and engagement level is around 4-5 % which is not too much actually.
- Twitter. More than 1.7k followers on twitter and much higher engagement level: around 12-15 %. Probably it’s the main social network for the project
- Telegram. There are around 3k participants in telegram chat. A lot of questions and all direct communication is conducting through the Telegram.
As we have understood, Loyakk is not concentrated on the social networks, but mostly they are working on the end product.
After conducting this review, our team has realized that Loyakk project is one of the greatest in terms of added value and will be great solution for the business to be on the cutting edge. About a month ago we’ve invested in similar project – SophiaTX and going to invest in Loyakk too, it will be an interesting rally between these two companies. The thing is vesting period which is determined by our analysts – 24 month. For most investors it’s not suitable to invest for 24 month, but this period will be enough to stabilize the product and expand customer base for it.