Selfllery ICO Review
Social networks is definitely one of the most attractive and useful invention of the human beings. It has started from MySpace and now evolve into Facebook, Instagram and so on. Billions of users are spending a lot of their time in social networks, checking news feed and new posts made by their friends. It is a huge market generating huge revenues, but these revenues are collected only by companies owned each particular social network and content creators are not receiving anything. That is where blockchain-based projects are coming on the scene.
Blockchain provides an unique opportunity to reward those who actually created the content and we know already several working implementations like Steem or Sapien and today we will talk about project – Selfllery – in two words – Instagram on blockchain. Their ICO is launching at the 5th of March’18.
The best thing for Selfllery is the working product. Not to many ICOs today have even working prototype, but Selfllery does. They have released Android app and Web Version about a year ago and already have big enough user base to become a strong market player. WebApp is available and you can check it here, Android app has around 2k downloads and an average rating 3.7 out of 5.0. Surely, it has bugs and problems, but its working and demonstrate to us that the concept behind the project is live and has proven their stability.
What about added value? The Selfllery project is one of the projects who bring added value to our lives and future. For example, today, to make money on your personal Instagram account you should have a personal army of subscribers and still need to find advertiser by yourself. Selfllery ICO is fixing this problem in a simple manner: If you will contribute great content to the network, you’ll be rewarded by other users. The main metric is Likes and each like has an equivalent in YOU tokens (internal Selfllery cryptocurrency). This scheme is bringing transparency and governance for content creators alongside with new types of monetization of visual content such as photos.
To make any suggestions about the entire market covered by Selfllery ICO we are offering you a comparative analysis of a conventional social networks, without blockchain and nextgen networks like Steemit and Selfllery. We’ll use screenshots to see the estimated traffic and will try to predict entire demand for such services like Selfllery.
- 1. Instagram: Average visits in the previous month – 2.9 billion. Global rank – 14
- 2. Steemit: Average visits in the previous month – 45 million. Global rank – 1513
Instagram is one of the most visited websites in the world and Selfllery is going to become a direct competitor for them, so they can receive as much traffic as Instagram has.
It can be possible just because of the one reason – ability of monetization. If Instagram users are just receiving likes, Selfllery users, on the other hand, will receive “YOU” tokens which are transferable to the ethereum wallet and can be cashed out. Standard likes couldn’t be cashed out. When this will be working in the full functionality mode, people will start to migrate from conventional services, like Instagram to the blockchain based products with an ability to earn some money on your content.
Team of the project
Let’s have a look at the core team of the project:
- Vadim Onishchenko, CEO and Founder: Very experienced photographer. From 2006 he is working on the project – Photoliga.com – with around 100k users and almost 1 million of uploaded photos. This guy is doing what he loves to do, so no doubts that he can create great product within the visual content industry
- Evgenyj Zarechnyj, CTO: He is a colleague of Mr. Onishchenko and was working as a web developer in Photoliga.com. He is responsible for future working of the Selfllery service and will work on the technical side of the project. His profile in LinkedIn is verified and has necessary background to successfully manage Selfllery project.
These two guys are executive team of the project, their previous experience is good enough to achieve success with their new project – Selfllery. Now we will go through the social networks of the project.
Selfllery has very strong media presence in social networks, let’s check how many supporters do they have in the most important social groups:
- Facebook: 27k+ followers and engagement rate is around 10 % (2k+ impressions per post)
- Telegram: 4.5k followers and group is very active. People love the project.
- Twitter: 4k+ followers. Engagement rate is around 5 %. A lot of retweets and likes.
Main social networks are looking pretty good. Audience is responsive and project has enough social activities which makes it even more legit. ICOguru #SCAM check has been passed successfully and no evidence of the potential scam haven’t been founded.
When our team has made a research about the Selfllery ICO we’ve found out that project has strong potential and will reach success in a long-term perspective. We’ve made our investment in this project at the Pre-ICO stage with an estimated vesting period of 12 month.
We expect return on investments to be around 300 %. Selfllery ICO is 4 % of ICOguru’s entire portfolio.